What are Cookies?
To get the best experience from our website, and for us to serve you better you will need cookies to be enabled.
The cookies that we use only collect anonymous information to optimise our services, and do not collect personal information.
What Cookies do we collect?
- basket [stores your shopping basket reference]
- PHPSESSID [stores your php session id]
- log [Internal tracking id]
- __utmc [Google Analytics]
- __utma [Google Analytics]
- __utmb [Google Analytics]
- __utmz [Google Analytics]
- utmcsr [Google Analytics]
- utmccn [Google Analytics]
- utmcmd [Google Analytics]
Third party Cookies
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on our website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. These Cookies are not controlled by us.
Palmers (St. Albans) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312623 for insurance mediation and credit broking activities, which you may check on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website, https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.