4HS 2.0 16V 200 BHP AUTOMATIC 4X4 5 DOOR
INCLUDES METALLIC PAINT / 3 YEARS SERVICING
Offer Details for the MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER PHEV 4HS 2.0 16V 200 BHP AUTOMATIC 4X4 5 DOOR
- Satellite Navigation
- Cruise Control
- Driver/Passenger Heated Seats
- Rear Parking Camera Parking Aid
- Power-Assisted Steering
- Rake/Reach Adjustable Steering Column/Wheel
- Premium HD navigation & music system
- Bluetooth with music streaming
- DAB digital radio
- Radio/CD with 6 speakers
- RDS (radio data system) information
- SD memory card compatible audio
- Steering wheel audio controls
- TMC (traffic message channel) information
- USB port
- Rear Windows Tinted Glass
- Rear Wash/Wipe
- Headlamp Wash
- Roof Rails
- Rain Sensor
- Front Fog Lights
- Electric Sunroof
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Electric Heated/Folding Door Mirrors
- LED Lights Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lights
- Black leather seats
- 8 way electric drivers seat
- 60/40 split rear seats
- Slide & recline adjustable front seats with fully-flat function
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Front armrest with storage box
- Driver Electric Seats
- 4WD drivetrain mode indicator
- Blind spot warning
- EV priority mode
- Brake auto hold
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Three Seats - Front & Rear Seat - ISOFIX Anchorage Point
- Front/Rear Electric Windows
- Seats Split Rear
- Steering Wheel Leather
- Heated Rear Screen
- Automatic Dimming Rear View Mirrors Internal
- Front/Rear Armrest
- Centre Console
- Cup Holder
- More Than Five Head Restraints
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Driver, Passenger And Front Side Air Bags
- Hill Holder
- Driver Air Bag Knee
- Hill Descent Control
- Speed Limiter
- Front/Rear Seat Belt Pre-Tensioners
- 18In Alloy Wheels
- Tyre Pressure Control
- Space Saver Spare Wheel
A proportion of our stock is sometimes stored off-site to allow us to offer more choice to our customers.
Please call ahead to ensure the vehicle you are interested in is available for you to view on arrival.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER PHEV Details
TECHNOLOGY & ADVANTAGES
With a smoother, quieter driving experience and fuel economy that traditional cars just can’t match, hybrid technology is the future of motoring and the Outlander PHEV exemplifies everything great about plug-in hybrids.
TWO POWERFUL MOTORS PROVIDE SUBLIME ELECTRIC DRIVING
Switch seamlessly between electric and petrol engine driving.The twin-motor drive in the Outlander PHEV gives responsive acceleration, a quieter, more comfortable ride and exceptional fuel economy.
Super All-Wheel Control 4WD
The sophisticated 4WD drive system onboard the Outlander PHEV can adjust to any terrain, from maximising efficiency for city streets to prioritising performance on winding mountain roads.
Maximises torque to the electric motors, giving sharper acceleration and more agile manoeuvrability.
Limits torque and increases traction control to maximise stability in slippery conditions.
Maximises fuel efficiency by limiting acceleration and softening the power to the air conditioning.
Distributes power to all four wheels at once for optimal 4WD experience.
Dynamic power distribution to balance efficiency and performance.
HEATED STEERING WHEEL
Fast acting heating system takes the chill of the steering wheel in the coldest of weather.
Easily accessible storage system between the driver and passenger seats, complete with USB and 12v socket connections.
All the information you need. Cycle through fuel economy, journey length and more at the touch of a button.
REAR AIR VENTS AND USB SOCKET
Keep passengers cool and their batteries charged with additional rear air vents and USB socket.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to a £199 Admin Fee.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
Vehicle subject to terms and conditions, click here for our buying proposition.
Palmers (St. Albans) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312623 for insurance distribution and credit broking activities, which you may check on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website, https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
PEUGEOT & CITROEN
Watford Business Park,
ALFA ROMEO, JEEP, FIAT & ABARTH