3008 SUV NEW 3008 SUV ALLURE 1.5 BlueHDI (CAR OF THE YEAR 2017/2018)
NEW 3008SUV ALLURE 1.5 BlueHDI 130 ( ENGINE OF THE YEAR )
Since its launch, the Peugeot 3008 SUV has won more than 45 international awards, including the prestigious European Car of the Year Award 2017. In the UK alone, it has won an impressive array of automotive accolades, including the ‘Gold Car of the Year’ and the ‘Gold Winner - Mid-Size SUV’ awards in the 16th Driver Power survey. Driver Power is the UK’s largest and most in-depth automotive customer satisfaction survey, with participation from more than 80,000 UK car owners. The owners ranked the Peugeot 3008 SUV as the best performing Mid-Size SUV in five of the nine Driver Power judging categories: Exterior; Practicality & Boot Space; Ride & Handling; Safety Features and Reliability & Build Quality.
Safety and Security
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
- Safety plus pack
- ABSD (Active Blind Spot Detection)
- LKA (Active Lane Keeping Assistance)
- DAA3 (Advanced Driver Attention Alert)
- PEUGEOT Smartbeam Assistance
Comfort and Convenience
- Dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
- Illuminated vanity mirrors − LED interior lighting (roof)
- Parking sensors - front and rear
- Power folding door mirrors with blind spot detection indicator and auto dipping function in reverse gear
- 180° colour reversing camera
- Blue ambient lighting to front door panels, storage, footwells and cupholders
- Dashboard, front and rear door panel finish: 'Brumeo' fabric
- Satin chrome front door panel recess trim
- Seating − Driver seat lumbar adjustment
- Foldable front passenger seat with picnic table
- Mistral 'Piedimonte' leather effect and cloth seat trim
In Car Entertainment
- Connected 3D Navigation − TomTom® Live updates (3 year subscription)
- Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
- Front bumper scuff plate in Lion Grey
- Front wing trim: black with chrome detail
- 18" 'Detroit' diamond cut alloy wheels
Exterior Lighting and Visibility
- Door mirror mounted LED courtesy approach lights
PEUGEOT 3008 SUV WINS GOLD IN OVERALL ‘CAR OF THE YEAR’ CATEGORY AT THE AUTO EXPRESS 16TH DRIVER POWER 2018 AWARDS WITH AN OVERALL SATISFACTION SCORE OF 93.88%
Driver Power is the UK’s largest and most in-depth automotive customer satisfaction survey, with participation from more than 80,000 UK car owners. The owners ranked the PEUGEOT 3008 SUV as the best performing Mid-Size SUV in five of the nine Driver Power judging categories: Exterior; Practicality & Boot Space; Ride & Handling; Safety Features and Reliability & Build Quality.
Steve Fowler, Editor-in-Chief of Auto Express and Carbuyer said: “This is a fantastic result for PEUGEOT and the 3008 SUV. It’s a car that has already won multiple awards from both Auto Express and Carbuyer, and now owners have confirmed what we’ve been saying all along - it’s a great car that’s really satisfying to own.”
, make an enquiry or visit Palmers Hemel Now on 01442 232300.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to a £199 Admin Fee.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
Vehicle subject to terms and conditions, click here for our buying proposition.
Palmers (St. Albans) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312623 for insurance distribution and credit broking activities, which you may check on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website, https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.