5008 SUV NEW 5008 SUV ACTIVE 1.5BlueHDI S&S
he all-new Peugeot 5008 SUV 1.5Bluehdi 130 has been named as the ‘Best Large SUV’ at the 2018 What Car? Awards, acknowledged as one of the most prestigious accolades by the car industry.
The seven-seater SUV beat off stiff competition by impressing judges with its premium feel and competitive price.
Safety and Security
- PEUGEOT Connect SOS and AssistanceSafety plus pack
- ABSD (Active Blind Spot Detection)
- LKA (Active Lane Keeping Assistance)
- DAA3 (Advanced Driver Attention Alert)
- PEUGEOT Smartbeam Assistance
Comfort and Convenience
- Dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
- Illuminated vanity mirrors −
- Parking sensors - front and rear −
- Power folding door mirrors with blind spot detection indicator and auto dipping function in reverse gear
- 180° colour reversing camera
- Blue ambient lighting to front door panels, storage, footwells and cupholders
- Dashboard, front and rear door panel finish: 'Brumeo' fabric
- Satin chrome front door panel recess trim
- Seating − Driver seat lumbar adjustment −
- Foldable front passenger seat with picnic table −
- Mistral 'Piedimonte' leather effect and cloth seat trim
In Car Entertainment
- Connected 3D Navigation − TomTom® Live updates (3 year subscription)
- Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
- Front bumper scuff plate in Lion Grey
- Front wing trim: black with chrome detail
- 18" 'Detroit' diamond cut alloy wheels
Exterior Lighting and Visibility
− Door mirror mounted LED courtesy approach
The all-new Peugeot 5008 breaks new ground as a large seven-seater SUV. Inside, the new generation
PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® offers occupants a futuristic driving experience that both surprises and delights.
Want to be one of the first to see the stunning all-new 5008 SUV at one of our
Exclusive Dealer Preview events in November? Contact Palmers Peugeot today on 01442232300
A NEW WAY OF THINKING
Bearing the same name and outstanding 7-seat practicality of its predecessor, we are proud to introduce the all-new Peugeot 5008 SUV. Re-designed from the ground up, all-new Peugeot 5008 SUV makes an instant impact with a sharp exterior design. Details including LED daytime running lights, chrome accents and stylish alloy wheels feature at all levels on this stylish SUV.
STYLE WITH SUBSTANCE
In line with its advanced design all-new Peugeot 5008 SUV features a comprehensive list of advanced safety technologies as standard. Systems include an Automatic Emergency Braking System (AEBS) with both vehicle and pedestrian detection, distance alert system, lane departure warning, speed limit recognition and a Driver Attention Alert system (DAA1).
A 5-STAR EURO NCAP RATING
All-new Peugeot 5008 SUV has achieved the highest possible rating of 5 stars in the 2017 Euro NCAP testing.
Thanks to the EMP2 platform and its renowned dynamic qualities, the all-new Peugeot 5008 SUV achieves the perfect balance between comfort and road handling. The EMP2 platform also has a tighter turning circle to make all your manoeuvres easier.
NOTHING STOPS YOUR ENJOYMENT
Agile and manoeuvrable, the all-new Peugeot 5008 SUV has all the dynamic features and acoustic comfort of a premium car. The high-performance BlueHDi, PureTech and THP engines combined with the latest-generation EAT6 automatic gearbox*,electrically assisted power steering and extensive streamlining all contribute to exceptional road-holding and driving pleasure.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to a £199 Admin Fee.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
Vehicle subject to terms and conditions, click here for our buying proposition.
Palmers (St. Albans) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312623 for insurance distribution and credit broking activities, which you may check on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website, https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.