Taveller Allure Standard BHDI 180 EAT8 AUTO
AUGUST HOT DEAL
Offer Details for the PEUGEOT EXPERT Taveller Allure Standard BHDI 180 EAT8 AUTO
- Body colour bumpers,door mirrors,door handles and side rubbing strips
- 17'' wheel covers
- Front fog lights with cornering lights
- LED DRLs
- Connect Radio: 7'' colour touchscreen with DAB digital radio,
- Bluetooth®, USB, audio jack, bi-tuner and Mirror Screen®
- 12 volt sockets in cabin and row 2
Lighting & Visibility
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic windscreen wipers
- Electrochrome rear view mirror
- Heated, electrically adjustable door mirrors
Comfort & Convenience
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic dual zone air conditioning
- Additional rear air conditioning (vents in ceiling console)
- Cruise control with speed limiter Doors / Windows
- Child surveillance mirror Twin sliding side doors
- Front electric windows with 'one-touch' operation
- Fixed tinted rear windows in row 2 and 3 (approx. 70% opacity)
- Rear tailgate with heated windscreen and wiper
- Tilt and height-adjustable driver's seat with armrest
- Front passenger seat with armrest
- 3-seater bench (1/3 2/3) in row 2 adjustable by sliding on rails
Safety & Security
- Full size steel spare wheel
- Driver attention sensors
- Driver, front passenger, front lateral airbags
PEUGEOT EXPERT Details
The Peugeot Expert utility van offers a whole host of features thanks to its new platform, designed to make your working life easier and meet your every need.
The distinctive design of the Peugeot Expert van conveys robustness and elegance.
The front end, cab and load area all in perfect proportion. The minimalist lines highlight the flow and modernity of the contours while the new vertical grille, positioned high up on the vehicle, enhances the appeal of this immediately recognisable van.
Finally, the Look Pack with its signature LED lighting will bring an additional touch of elegance to your business.
Thanks to its Moduwork bench seat, the Expert van offers excellent levels of modularity to help you make the most of any unoccupied seats. The side passenger seat, for example, can be lifted up to create a space with a flat bottom.
The large hatch incorporated into the partition can be opened up to increase the usable length to 4m for carrying long objects.
Finally, your Peugeot Expert van can be transformed into a mobile office should you so wish; simply lower the central armrest to reveal a very practical swivelling table.
Inside the Peugeot Expert van the emphasis is very much on driver comfort. The step facilitates access to the raised seat overlooking the road, whilst the functional and ergonomic cab provides a car-style driving position and offers plenty of storage.
Take the wheel and enjoy a new driving experience thanks to the head-up display and the many incorporatedi driving aids.
The swivelling Moduwork shelf inside the Peugeot Expert van is deployed using the central armrest and helps transform your cab into a real mobile office that is both ergonomic and practical.
The Smartphone holder on the dashboard enables you to keep your digital devices in sight and within reach.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to a £199 Admin Fee.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
Vehicle subject to terms and conditions, click here for our buying proposition.
Palmers (St. Albans) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312623 for insurance distribution and credit broking activities, which you may check on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website, https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.