Traveller Allure Standard 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S 6 speed manual
NEW 69 PLATE OFFER
Contract Hire Finance Example*
Duration of Contract
Followed by 35 Payments of
Promotion available on new PEUGEOT EXPERT models. Deposit Contribution only available in conjunction with Peugeot Financial Services. With Peugeot Financial Services you have the option to return the vehicle and not pay the final payment, subject to the vehicle not having exceeded an agreed annual mileage (a charge of 6p per mile for exceeding 0 miles per annum in this example) and being in good condition. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Terms and Conditions apply. We work with a number of creditors including Peugeot Financial Services. Quadrant House, Princess Way, Redhill, RH1 1QA.
Offer Details for the PEUGEOT TRAVELLER Traveller Allure Standard 2.0L BlueHDi 150 S&S 6 speed manual
- Body colour bumpers,door mirrors,door handles and side rubbing strips
- 17'' wheel covers
- Front fog lights with cornering lights
- LED DRLs
- Connect Radio: 7'' colour touchscreen with DAB digital radio,
- Bluetooth®, USB, audio jack, bi-tuner and Mirror Screen®
- 12 volt sockets in cabin and row 2
Lighting & Visibility
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic windscreen wipers
- Electrochrome rear view mirror
- Heated, electrically adjustable door mirrors
Comfort & Convenience
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic dual zone air conditioning
- Additional rear air conditioning (vents in ceiling console)
- Cruise control with speed limiter Doors / Windows
- Child surveillance mirror Twin sliding side doors
- Front electric windows with 'one-touch' operation
- Fixed tinted rear windows in row 2 and 3 (approx. 70% opacity)
- Rear tailgate with heated windscreen and wiper
- Tilt and height-adjustable driver's seat with armrest
- Front passenger seat with armrest
- 3-seater bench (1/3 2/3) in row 2 adjustable by sliding on rails
Safety & Security
- Full size steel spare wheel
- Driver attention sensors
- Driver, front passenger, front lateral airbags
PEUGEOT TRAVELLER Details
AN INVITATION TO TRAVEL
The strong, assertive design of the Peugeot Traveller embodies a fresh vision of travelling and wide open spaces.
The taut, uncluttered contours and high vertical radiator grille are typical of a style that's both robust and elegant. At the front, the modern design is highlighted by a lighting signature with integrated LEDs, chrome-plated boomerang-shaped light strips and headlights set into the bodywork.
The Peugeot Traveller’s 5-star EuroNCAP safety rating is a result of its innovative technology. Along with Head-Up Display* and countless driver assistance features, the Peugeot Traveller offers next generation connected voice-controlled 3D navigation*, accessible via the 7’’ colour touchscreen, including real-time traffic information from TomTom® Traffic.
*According to version.
GETTING THE BIG PICTURE
The Peugeot Traveller is available in two lengths - Standard and Long - and with a reduced height of just 1.90M and a 180° colour reversing camera*, has no trouble slipping in and out of multi-storey car parks.
The spacious interior of this 8-seater vehicle offers multiple configuration options, created by seats that slide backward and forward on rails and glass roof panels* that can be covered or uncovered individually. And provided you have your electronic key on you*, life gets even easier with the innovative hands-free access function which lets you unlock and open the electric sliding doors with a simple foot movement under the vehicle's rear wing.
*According to version.
The Peugeot Traveller's lower section is based on the modular EMP2 platform, ensuring a high level of convenience, quality and efficiency. This platform makes the Peugeot Traveller extremely spacious, while delivering the comfort and convenience that makes it a prime example of Peugeot expertise, meaning you can be sure of a highly pleasurable driving experience combined with one of the lowest consumption and emissions in the segment.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to a £199 Admin Fee.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
Vehicle subject to terms and conditions, click here for our buying proposition.
Palmers (St. Albans) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312623 for insurance distribution and credit broking activities, which you may check on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website, https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.